So I just got an e-mail from Fastweb.com (best site for college scholarships!!!) and it was titled "America's Top 20 Party Schools". So I decided to go check out the list and well, idk none of my schools that I'm interested in were on there, so I guess that's good right?? lol Seriouly though I'm not a party girl so I could careless if the colleges I'm interested in are party schools or not, but all of my choises are HBCU's and I seriously thought that atleast one of my choices would be on the list cause everybody always talks about how "HBCUs are just party schools" and "they don't take education seriously". Obviously the ones I like aren't that bad if they aint make the Top 20 lol.
Here's the list...
20. Arizona State University, Tempe, Ariz.
19. Tulane University, New Orleans, La.
18. University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, N.D.
17. Sewanee: The University of the South, Sewanee, Tenn.
16. University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tenn.
15. DePauw University, Greencastle, Ind.
14. Indiana University, Bloomington, Ind.
13. Union College, Schenectady, N.Y.
12. University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
11. University of Colorado, Boulder, Colo.
10. University of California-Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, Calif.
9. Florida State University, Tallahassee, Fla.
8. University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wis.
7. University of Texas, Austin, Texas
6. West Virginia University, Morgantown, W.Va.
5. Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
4. University of Georgia, Athens, Ga.
3. University of Mississippi, Oxford, Miss.
2. University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla.
1. Penn State University, State College, Pa.
What do yall think?? Does anyone go to one of these schools or want to go to one of these schools??