Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Beginning...


So this here is my first blog here on LifeofKayBee. So let me start this of by letting yall know who I am. My name's Kayvona B. and I stay in the App. Ima be 18 in Sept, I CANT WAIT, lol. I'm gonna be a senior this fall!! (2010 all day baby, lol) Im a pretty nice girl and I get along with pretty much everybody. I dont have any enemies, but I do got haters, but I love them cause they makin me famous, lol. I love to have fun, I am supper goofy, and sometimes people misinterpret me and think I'm just stupid, when really that's not the case. I do goofy stuff on purpose because I just like being goofy. I love to laugh, so anyone who can make me laugh is def a keepers. I get bored very easily, lol, and I have a suppa sort attention span. I love to read, I will be tellin yall about all the books I read but gotta know they are gone b suppa good. A lot of people tell me I have a lot of potential to be someone great someday. I have a huge passion for business. So it's probably obvious that I love to be the leader, lol. Im just a natural boss, lol. This summer Im gonna be workin on startin ma own t-shirt business, which hopefully will evolve into a full fledged clothing line. I'll be taking yall on that journey with me. I do have another blog about sneakers, go check it out, http://thekickzchick.blogspot.com/. Well I hope yall enjoy my blog!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey girlie. You have a nice blog. I'm new to the blogging world too. My blog site contains various topics from entertainment, news, style, personal opinions, etc. Please check it out when you can, comment on topics of your choice, and follow me. I will do the same for you. Here is my site:
    http://realtalk7.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey I see you were born in sept. too!! when's your bday?...i'm on the 13th; virgo baby! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mines is the 19th!! Sept. babies are the best, lol

    ReplyDelete